You can win a free week of Day Camp, Resident Camp, or Summer Camp by selling Camp Cards! Prizes awarded weekly!
2014 Camp Card Scholarship Giveaway
1 Day Camp/Resident Camp and 1 Summer Camp Scholarship awarded weekly!
TO QUALIFY FOR THE DRAWINGS:
- A Scout must sale 10 cards to be entered in a weekly drawing for a summer/day camp scholarship.
- Unit Leader signature indicates that money has been submitted to the unit for the number of cards indicated.
RULES FOR THE DRAWINGS:
- There will be one Cub Scout and one Boy Scout winner at the end of each week, determined by a random drawing.
- Scouts must attend a Central NC Council Camp.
- A Scout will receive one entry for every 10 cards sold, and entries will carry over to following weeks.
- All entries must be submitted to the Scout Service Center by Friday at 4:00pm.
- It is to a Scout’s advantage to enter the drawing as many times as possible to increase their chance of winning.
DATES OF DRAWINGS
March 21, 2014
March 28, 2014
April 4, 2014
April 11, 2014
April 18, 2014
April 25, 2014
May 2, 2014
May 9, 2014
May 16, 2014
May 23, 2014
For a Copy of the Official Entry Form, Click Here (pdf)
The Camp Card program is an approved Unit Money Earning Activity
sponsored by the Central NC Council. Scouts are authorized and
encouraged to wear their full Official Uniform (aka Class “A”) for all
local council sponsored money earning activities. Please refer to the
Unit Money Earning Application (#34427B) for requirements and guidelines
for all other unit money earning activities.